Abandoned Hammerhal: Project by Tsar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsarkaiser84

Faith Militant
Hello, I have something resembling good internet connection for the next two months, so I thought I would do a simple project to pass the time. Rosby has been claimed by Veggie and I regret I did not finish it, but am pleased knowing that he will.

Hammerhal is an orphaned project and it seems Cartoon has made no mention of working on it since October:
https://westeroscraft.com/threads/apologies-cartoon.158/#post-843

In the interest of completing the land I began with Honeyholt, I am applying for this project.

Resume: Egen - Old Oak - Nightsong - Cuy - Crakehall - Storm's End - Vaith - Starfall - Honeyholt - Castamere - New Keep
kYHdyhA.png

Village: No more than 10 or 12 houses
Hamlet: 5-7 houses
Tannery complex: Old building, will be redone or modified.
Green: Pastures
Yellow: Fields
Cordwayner Tower House: Old structure the Lords Cordwayner built, they have built their new hall further to the west. Simply a holdfast now.

RqVmIaX.png
Not meant to be a large or imposing castle. It is small and understated on purpose. A simple wall with a few wooden watchtowers and a gatehouse serve for defense.

dgewbFy.jpg

Houses will be built in the same style as neighboring Honeyholt. /warp honeyholt for an example, and /warp tsar for further views of my castle test.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enah

Skinchanger
I would like to point out that he was on about two months ago working on it. He had been out of commission the past year due to college and having practically destroying his bones during a charity jump.

Now, in regards to the actual project testing and maps, I like it. It suits the region, fits perfectly in with the landscape, I will approve if Cart has truly abandoned the project. One thing I do wish for you to make changes to. Please have valleys that empty towards the Honeywine. The current terrain is very, unnatural atm and the village site will flood, quite easily

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
His jumping incident was a while ago, he's long since recovered to my knowledge. He was back briefly (and I don't think he got much done at hammerhal) but has gone inactive again for quite a while.

Reactions: Enah

Enah

Skinchanger
Upon visiting the manor test, I have a few things I personally find odd. The brick chimneys are rather abrupt next to the reach pink walls. Also of concern are the brick interior hearths, they contrast far too much to the hall, I'd rather they be made of stone which could just be plastered brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.