Halloween Demon Séance October 31st 2020

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
5aef5b50ff25f88947a94aba2de2e092.jpg
187-1875012_free-devil-clipart-devil-clipart-clipart-free-download.jpg
1a684ba9befdb0b343551092b49b9fd5.jpg
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
download.png

Hello everyone as you all know this server is a nexus of demonic energy and the peak of this energy is at its height during the full moon and during Halloween!

This October 31st at is going to take place on a Full Moon and in honor of this day we are going to be holding a séance in the most cursed areas on the server: Harrenhal and afterwards the Gulltown Red Temple. I will be leading the séance and we encourage you to participate in our lovely Voice Chat in Discord where you can hear me commence this séance and summon a demon or ten. One of three things should happen during this séance

1) We each get a demon to haunt us

2) We get one demon to haunt all of us

3) Only one person gets a demon to haunt them (Probably ContraContradict)

So Please Join Us on October 31st at 10pm Pacific Standard Time!

images

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
GREAT TURNOUT EVERYONE WE SUCCESSFULLY SUMMONED A DEMON

Great turn out everyone we successfully summoned a demon! Here's some pictures for those who missed out!

PDirSnI.png

First I positioned myself on top the traditional Head Of A Virgin to begin the Seance

hpfp034.png

The first of the summoners appeared around the sigil prepared carefully by CC, Stan, and I

sov8Y4C.png

2RQ0LN7.png
GCPRlbN.png

More filed into the dark hallway as we prepared further

ug9vY1D.png

We gathered around to form a sacred circle and asked to be shown a sign as dozens of lesser demons were summoned

51z1Gqy.png

UNTIL A TRUE AND GREAT DEMON AROSE FROM HELL AND GRACED US WITH HIS PRESCENCE

GLORY BE TO A MOST WONDOROUS HALLOWEEN

Thank you to everyone who participated I hope everyone had a good time and Im glad we had such a good turn out <3