Mummer
Pronouns
he/him
What is your Minecraft username?
Grien09

What is your age?
13-16

In what country are you living?
I am from Austria. (NOT Australia. Austria.)

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Searched online

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
The fact that it is a fully functional world. Like everything has a Story and isn't just there. Also the style George R.R. Martin writes is incredible.

What is your favorite build on our server?
Any Castle at the Wall.
I think they are just at the right Size. Huge Megabuilds are to busy, in my opinion.

Why do you want to join our server?
Cause I love to build in Minecraft and building alone in Singleplayer is not as cool as it is on a server.

2022-04-18_18.34.26.png2022-04-18_18.34.42.png2022-04-18_18.34.59.png2022-04-18_18.37.26.png2022-04-18_18.45.56.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Luk

Gullible
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey there Grien,

Thanks for applying!

Nice work on your Application house. Looks like you're off to a good start.
For subsequent challenge builds, you'll be expected to build original houses of your own design, in the style of specific locations on our server. However, I recommend thinking of it similarly to the application house - except now, instead of simply replicating a house, you should try to replicate particular elements of multiple houses, and synthesize them into an original creation of your own. After each one I'll give some feedback.

If you haven't already, you can take a look at the Basic Building Guide for some more tips.

For the first challenge build, please make a middle-class house in the style of /warp duskendale. Let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck!

Reactions: Gealrüable

Grien

Mummer
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry, seems like I won't have plenty of time in the next couple of weeks to continue my application. I've already startet with the first task, and I hope I can finish it soon.

Reactions: Luk