Farewell

Tsarkaiser84

Faith Militant
Hello Westeroscraft,

I have decided to leave the server and step down as mod. There is no reason for this beyond the fact that I no longer have the time or the energy to continue. My life got very busy at the exact same time that I became a mod, (within two weeks of becoming mod I started my first of seven years of seminary) and I regret not being able to give it much effort. I expect you will continue to build some remarkable things and I hope the community flourishes. I look forward to coming back on in the future to see what you have come up with.

Goodbye, I had a fun few years on here,

Tsar

Kor_Bro

Envoy
Goodbye Tsar, it has been good knowing you. Your spirit and enthusiasm will live on through the many contributions you have made on the server. I'll look forward to you visiting us again one day. I wish you the best moving forward.

Reactions: Wazgamer

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
Really sad to see you go Tsar, you achieved a lot of great things for the server through your building, so I can only wish you the best in the years to come. Thanks man

Arkilstorm

Dowager Countess of Grantham
Staff member
Farewell man! Don't be a stranger! The server will definitely be a less ostentatious place without your flair and creativity. Best of luck with your studies! Knock 'em dead!

Reactions: Wazgamer