diitseiPertti probation

Scubooty

Bookbinder
Hey Diitsei nice to see you have made it so far and are almost there! I will be your probation leader for the next month wherein you need to build at least 5 houses, each in varying styles. Of course you are welcome to build many more than 5. I will do my best to go over them in game with you as that is my preferred method so if you see feedback on them you are welcome to address it or wait for me.
Remember to tag all your builds and when you have completed a build come here and give me: The nearest Warp and the Coordinates x,y,z

I look forward to helping you on your way to becoming a part of the team!
-Scub

Scubooty

Bookbinder
If you have time today/tomorrow to go over any previous houses and then also the most recent one as it seems you may have struggled with some of my previous feedback I would be more than willing to talk through it in game.

diitseiPertti

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
I have time, we just need to be online at the same time wich is kinda difficult because of timezones. I saw the feedback on the tavern but we should probably go over that ingame.

Reactions: Scubooty

diitseiPertti

Messenger
Pronouns
he/him
The tavern at kl4 is done for the second time now! You said something about plots at Old Anchor yesterday but the area is really confusing and i didn't find any plots that are marked open.

Reactions: Scubooty