Crimson_1 Builder Application

Crimson_1

Mummer

United States

I joined on another account a few years back and really enjoyed your builds. At the time i had a shitty laptop that got like 4 fps on the server, and it kind of ruined the whole experience so i just quit. A few days ago I was roaming around on that old laptop and found the WesterosCraft Launcher, i got so hyped and jumped right on my new computer and now here I am.

The Hobbit, Lord of The Rings, World of Warcraft, Sword of a Stranger

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings

All of the above

Bronn, because he has a dark and witty sense of humor and is very dangerous with a blade. Even though he is a lowly mercenary who finds joy in and has no remorce for killing, i cant help but love his character in both the show and the books.

I must admit, I am not the fastest builder, but i do love adding detail and depth to my builds. I enjoy working on a team and working solo. i love learning and finding new ways to make my builds better aswell as getting feedback from expert builders.

I would like to build on this server because everything it contains amazes me and I want to be part of this crazy and ever expanding world. I would like to improve and strengthen my own building skills aswell as help the server and community reach its max potential.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Denied by Emotione11 on May 11, 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkilstorm

Dowager Countess of Grantham
Staff member
Hey Crimson, welcome back to Westeroscraft!

Thanks for your application! The exterior looks gorgeous! Nicely done.

I’ve taken a look and have some feedback:

- Try not to use vanilla textured items such as the red banners too much. I realise you’re using them as curtains, but drapes such as that weren’t really seen in private houses for a good few hundred years later.

- Torches aren’t great in private houses. Torches were literally a lump of burning coal in a small brazier, and they were really only used outside. Try using candles sat on tables within houses.

- With your floor mixture, try to use only dirt and gravel, foregoing the dark cobble. You can also mix full thatch blocks amongst the thatch carpet to add some dynamism.

- Make sure that above the bed, you remove that daub block in the corner. It looks a bit weird.

Overall this is a gorgeous little house and would fit perfectly in our King’s Landing Sprawl/docks areas.

For your first challenge project, I’d like you to build a middle class mercer’s house/shop in the style of /warp whiteharbour. Once you’ve completed the build in single player please post the screenshot album in this thread.

Good luck!

Reactions: Crimson_1

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Application rejected due to inactivity, please feel free to reapply and pick up where you left off in the future!