ChugChugBug Builder Application

ChugChugBug

Mummer
What is your age?
13-16

In what country are you living?
United Kingdom

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Planet Minecraft

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
My favourite thing is all the lore on it because it is such a big and amazing world.

What is your favourite build on our server?
I love Kingslanding because i find it really impressive and awesome how big it is, and all the cool places like the sept of Baelor and the Redkeep really cool. Also its my favourite place in the books. But i also really like Casterly Rock because i love the Lannister's.

Why do you want to join our server?
Because I really like game of thrones and Minecraft so I found this on planet Minecraft and decided to come see and I loved it. I also think it would be a great opportunity to become better at building and I think I could help make some more incredible builds.

Tell us about your build.
I made a more simplistic build that blacksmith and his family would live in. I used a lot of wood and stone because that's how I think they would be made not just in the real world but also in GoT. In GoT I imagine that this would be used in the Crownlands and the Stormlands but I feel a slight alteration could fit it into places such as the North or Dorne.

2021-02-02_15.54.36.png2021-02-02_15.54.48.png2021-02-02_15.54.52.png2021-02-02_15.55.00.png2021-02-02_15.55.03.png2021-02-02_15.55.10.png2021-02-02_15.55.16.png2021-02-02_15.55.19.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Last edited:

Veggie

The Old Bear
Hi,

So sorry this was missed-- as you can imagine it's been difficult at times for us all to balance real life commitments during the pandemic as well as obligations to respond to builder applications.

Unfortunately on this occasion you have missed the mark, and not built something that would be appropriate in our server.

Your use of our custom blocks is very limited, ultimately resulting in a more 'vanilla' appearance.

My advice at this stage would be to familiarise yourself fully with one of our builds, and build something you think would reflect the style there. Duskendale, Woodwright or Kings Landing would be a good place to start.

There would be nothing wrong with copying a house to start with, to become more comfortable using our custom blocks, and understand what goes into making a build in our server style.

Apologies again for the slow response, if this happens again please do feel free to nudge a mod in game.

Veg