Can't get onto server

Status
Not open for further replies.

buon1996

Mummer
Hello

I have have updated the launcher and every time i have tried click the minecraft button it goes gray for a second then does nothing. What should I do

buon1996

Mummer
For the WesterosProduction it says 17/100 and for the Test it is 0/20. I don't know if that is the reason or not.

Enah

Skinchanger
Hey try to delete the files for the game then download it again. Also, when you are on the launcher select the production server. That's the one to go on :)

Reactions: buon1996

Enah

Skinchanger
I have a windows pc, so you go to %appdata% westeroscraft and just delete all the folder, then redownload. if you have a mac then i'm not sure, but maybe someone who does would know how.

Slitty Chimera

Mummer
I'm having the same issue, except my Westeros Production says 9/100. Unfortunately deleting the files in that %appdata% location didn't help :(

Update: I went to the Log tab after attempting to launch and I saw this error:
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap
Minecraft process terminated

I wonder if that means I don't have enough space on my computer? I'm so not tech savvy xD

Last edited:

Enah

Skinchanger
increase your ram access in the launcher via the gear icon in top left, and give it minimum memory 2gb and max 3gb

StradaCP6

Mummer
I am getting the exact same error as Slitty Chimera but mine is 3.2 G object heap. Increasing Ram access to 4G has no effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.