C0mmander_Kermit Builder Application

C0mmander_Kermit

Mummer

Canada

I've played modded mc on technic servers for a while and thought I'd take a break and play vanilla. Seeing as I'd just finished watching the animated series of GOT, I decided I'd go with that so I opened up the browser and this came up.

I quite like Quentin Tarantino Films and films that are very cleverly made. Specially those like "The Irish Man." I also quite like medieval things which are fairly accurate (to a degree) such as "The King" or "Outlaw King."

Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

This is a close tie between Ser Davos Seaworth and Ramsay Bolton. I like how Davos has undoubting loyalty and does not fear disrespecting his king in order to best serve him but at the same time I like Ramsay's pure brutality and his cunning + political maneuvering which seems quite cool. Specially the way he installed his power over the Northern Lords and almost completely put the North to shame due to his lack of honor.

I suppose I talk quite a lot. Apart from that I'm a fairly decent builder.

I have spent made hours in awe of the builds and vast grandiose builds and looking for inspiration to build. For a while now I've been building my own on single-player and would now like to move on to actually contributing to the server rather than being a bystander. I also think the general atmosphere is brilliant and would love for people to see my builds and think how cool they are as I have done to others.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Attachments

• maybe.png
    maybe.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • no.png
    no.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • yes.png
    yes.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Veggie

The Old Bear
Happy for you to send me them in discord, but we would prefer for matter of recording things in an open and transparent manner for you to post them here.

If you take a look at Imgur it's quite simple to upload pictures.