BobfishTheCat

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
BobfishTheCat

What is your age?
13-16

In what country are you living?
The United States

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Searched online

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
I've always had these fantasies of being a knight/living in the medieval period ever since I was little, and ASoIaF has pretty much allowed me to explore that kind of world, which was why I was drawn into it so quickly. I think in terms of my scene/scenario in ASoIaf, it would have to be when Jon Snow and his brothers of the Night's Watch fend off the massive wildling/free-folk army that Mance Rayder had assembled. Something about the group of tightly knit comrades defending against enemies of a seemingly insurmountable number just really hit the mark for me.

What is your favorite build on our server?
It's really hard to choose, but I think it would have to be the Eyrie and the corresponding builds below it. The builders did such a wonderful job of demonstrating the impregnability of the Eyrie in its high mountain cradle, and the sky cells are really well represented. You can even follow the road up to Stone, Snow, and Sky, which are also very well made, and really well represent how few personnel it would take to defend the Eyrie due to the Eyrie's enormous tactical advantage. It was a hard choice, as everything is so well built and beautiful, but there's something I just can't resist about a mountain stronghold..

Why do you want to join our server?
I'm a very detail oriented person, and while I am definitely not nearly as talented as any of the current builders, I am very excited to learn everything (big and small) about building castles, keeps, and cabbage patches. I already have a love for castles and everything medieval, and while I'm nothing near an expert in the subject, I hope to be able to apply some of the things I've learned in my builds.

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.34.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.35.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.35.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.35.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.35.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.35.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.35.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.35.35 PM.png

Did you follow the application rules?
"You know nothing, Jon Snow"

Reactions: Telcontar

Veggie

The Old Bear
Hi Bob,

I hope you found this process useful in seeing the kind of details which go into a typical house build. The rafters, the thatch on the floor, etc.

Looks like you've done well, so for your first challenge can you build me something you think would be appropriate at /warp Woodwright

Good luck!

Veg