Abandoned Bloodstone by Birdman7

Birdman7

Storyteller
Here's my application for Bloodstone, I had to improvise the coat of arms, apologies. Also it's a PDF because my Microsoft Word dislikes these forums, apologies.

P.S. Thanks to WRMD' amazing feedback, I am planning that the main stronghold will be reduced in size slightly to fit the map better, and the areas marked as ruins will not be dense, and in places be barely noticeable.

Also I'm aware technically it's not in Dorne, but I reckon it counts.

Attachments

• A bunch of pirates in The Narrow sea pdf.pdf
    191.4 KB · Views: 144

Birdman7

Storyteller
Yea, to clarify I have melon walled the region without tests for Bloodstone, but most of my plot is in fact Bloodstone tests

Reactions: Antony

Birdman7

Storyteller
As Dragons has pointed out, I haven't really made my plan very clear in that app, and I shall amend that. The map and plan I have laid out is very busy, and it may very likely be that by raising a few ridges and adding a few streams, the island will still not comfortably accommodate all of the features as they are described. Due to the rigid size of the island, I feel that I need to get a feel for it properly before begininng to make coves/settlements/ruins. Therefore, I was hoping to complete the terraforming and then reassess the plan and adjust if necessary, but I thought it would be easier to overplan than to underplan (As it means I can cut the worst ideas and come out with a better finished product. I tend to work a lot better on the land than I do at making plans or mapping so I would like to terraform first and then reassess, once I have the 'lay of the land'. Apologies for any confusions with the busy plans, but I do understand the concerns :) Hope this clears up my motives and ideas.

Veggie

The Old Bear
Approved-- suffice you are willing to complete the terraforming first-- that way we can see exactly how much room you have following your changes!

Reactions: Birdman7