blondie.b Probation Thread

Scubooty

Bookbinder
Hey Blondie you've already seemed to have started to integrate well with our community and it's great to see you make it to your probation. I will be your probation leader for the next month. During this time you need to build at least 5 houses in 5 varying styles, you may build more than 5 though. After finishing a build tag it here with the nearest Warp followed by the Coordinates: x,y,z. I will go through them with you in game or leave feedback that you can wait to discuss with me in game.

I look forward to working with you!
-Scub

Scubooty

Bookbinder
You've been back from hiatus for about a week and I think its fair that we can resume your probation but have it extended out a little further to accommodate your time away. I'd say its fair to extend it 2 weeks from today. So May 29 will be the last day of your probation. You have met the required 5 styles however, I would like to see some more builds from you. Let me know if you need anything.

blondie_b

Street Preacher
You've been back from hiatus for about a week and I think its fair that we can resume your probation but have it extended out a little further to accommodate your time away. I'd say its fair to extend it 2 weeks from today. So May 29 will be the last day of your probation. You have met the required 5 styles however, I would like to see some more builds from you. Let me know if you need anything.
k zaddy