Block Change Request: Rusty Blades

Scubooty

Bookbinder
Request: Rusty Blades

Request Type: General Addition

Try to describe all workarounds and associated issues that make it necessary to add this block in your eyes.
The Iron throne as well as other things we use the iron blade blocks and its variants (including the individual blades block) should have rusted alternatives similar to the oxidized iron blocks. The Image attached shows all the iron blade blocks I would request to have alternatives for and the oxidized iron is shown just for reference.

Types of evidence to support your request: Historical, Canon

Historical Evidence
Iron rusts when left exposed to elements and over time.

Canonical Evidence
The Iron Throne cut the hand of Viserys I Targaryen and infected the hand, two fingers had to be removed to save his life. Could be Tetanus from the rusted unclean blades.

File(s) attached

Attachments

• 2021-11-10_01.34.56.png
    2021-11-10_01.34.56.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 24

Scubooty

Bookbinder
Its referenced that not all of the throne is sharp anymore at points and then Viserys II gets infected, its not easy to clean hundreds of blades. But also I'm not requesting this block for the iron throne necessarily as much as its just a general addition for other uses, the main justification is the "historical" evidence of blades rusting.

ContraBlonde

Bookbinder
Its referenced that not all of the throne is sharp anymore at points and then Viserys II gets infected, its not easy to clean hundreds of blades. But also I'm not requesting this block for the iron throne necessarily as much as its just a general addition for other uses, the main justification is the "historical" evidence of blades rusting.
Also it could be used for things like the spike moat around Maegor’s holdfast