Block Change Request: Gold Block Variants

ContraBlonde

Bookbinder
Request: Gold Block Variants

Request Type:
General Addition

Try to describe all workarounds and associated issues that make it necessary to add this block in your eyes.
There are no fences, walls, stairs and slabs for the regular gold block and they would be useful for byzantine-style ceilings in the southern Reach as well as the rooves of Sunspear to fit canon for the Tower of the Sun and Tower of the Spear. It would also just be consistent with the variants of bronze.

Types of evidence to support your request: Historical, Canon

Historical Evidence
images.jpegScreen Shot 2021-01-13 at 9.50.57 PM.png

Canonical Evidence
Rising from the Old Palace is the slender Spear Tower, a massive tower of stone. It thrusts up from the surrounding community, stretching one hundred and fifty feet tall, with a spear of gilded steel atop that adds a further thirty feet

-Captain of the Guards, AFfC

File(s) attached

Last edited by a moderator:

ItsPabs

Playwright
Seems like a good thing to have. We could use these gold stair blocks to make ornamental roof designs like the example I posted below. You would have to combine tile/gold blocks, but I think that a talented builder could make something like this look good/work with combining slate and gold stairs. I'm sure there are plenty of other uses for the more gold variants too.
2569342563_6e7d0f8e16_b.jpg