Block Change Request: Detailed Pillar Blocks

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
Request: Detailed Pillar Blocks

Request Type: Unique Addition (specific to a build, region, or culture)

Describe the use of this block in said build, region, or culture. How is it unique? To the best of your knowledge how could it be used in a different context?
So, I've been around to some places, and noticed that there are examples of pillars that are made up of smaller pillars (poor explanation, but I've attached some pictures). In the examples below, we have pillars of the same size at the same depth, which cannot be represented with our current blocks. If you tried using wall blocks, they'd blend together, and using fence blocks interspersed with wall blocks will give you an uneven width, as well as a connected texture of the fences, which doesn't look very appealing. I propose adding in a wall block, and a full block that has multiple pillars of the same size in the texture.

https://imgur.com/gallery/yTQQZmj

Types of evidence to support your request: Historical, Canon

Historical Evidence
I've seen these sorts of pillars in mostly ecclesiastical buildings, priories, churches, cathedrals, indicative of the wealth the clergy had. Stonemasons would have been commissioned to make these pillars, and so we could use this block in stonemason houses, to show that they're working on carving pillars, and ornate designs for a sept, or septry. This would help create a 'lived-in' feel in some of our builds, while also giving septs a much more ornate, and detailed look.

Canonical Evidence
The faith of the seven also is known for having very detailed, impressive religious structures (septs), and so these blocks could be used to make more detailed, romanesque portals, or just some fancier pillar designs.