Artis84 Builder Application

Artis84

Mummer
I'am 17

Norway

Googled "Game of Thrones Minecraft" or something, and the website popped up.

Lotr, Kingkiller Chronicles, Harry Potter, First Law etc.

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings
Storm of Swords
Feast for Crows
Dance of Dragons
Winds of Winter
All of the above

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7
All of the above

I am tempted to say Bronn, just because it's Bronn, but in the end I'll have to go with Jaime. The perfect example of a "grey" character with an excellent story arc and lots of character development. You might start out hating his guts, but as the series progress you realize he's just as lost in the world as everyone else.

I like to think of myself as a gregarious person, my love for the server is mostly fueled by my love for the community. I'm able to work logically and independently and I've got a great passion for the ASOIAF lore as well as fantasy and medieval history in general.
In addition I have over four years of experience as a builder (and editor) on the server and I've led 13 projects of varying size.

I first started out as a builder on the server more than 5 years ago, at the age of 11/12. Over the years I've formed strong relationships within the community, and I love to spend time on the server. The last 7-8 months I've had a lot to deal with in real life (nothing dramatic, just focused more on school and real life relations), and I've realized that I miss being part of the team.

In reapplying, I hope to be able to continue to contribute to the project by helping out in any way I can, either by building houses and helping out at server builds or by eventually leading projects again.

Had a go at a house in the style of White Harbor sprawl, which turned out to be a nice style. Tried to keep it simplistic. Exicited to hear what you think :)

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited:

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hi Artis, thanks for your interest, however I can't seem to see any imgur pictures of your White Harbor house attached to your post, would you mind resending the link?