Pronouns
he/him
What is your Minecraft username?
Arisstaeus

What is your age?
17-20

In what country are you living?
Netherlands (CET)

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Don't Remember

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
As a History Student, I absolutely love the politics of ASOIAF. I love the interaction between the various noble families and how they undermine each other. Also, despite ASOIAF being a Fantasy universe, I like how it has a much more historical/realistic feel than most other franchises.

What is your favorite build on our server?
Most of the Reach are high on my list. I just love the French château-like styles. They look smooth and elegant and very pleasant on the eyes. Honeyholt is a great example of this. Another favourite of mine is White Harbor, as it kind of reminds me of Minas Tirith from Lord of the Rings. Lastly, I'm also somewhat obsessed with Lannisport. I've always been a big fan of Italy and Lannisport (like most Westerland castles) remind me of a quaint, Medieval Italian town.

Why do you want to join our server?
I've been around for a while and I've had great experiences with the community so far. Everyone's been lovely. Despite not being a great builder, the people have been encouraging me to join the builders team. I heard that there is a great desire for builders, so I decided to give it a shot. And even though I'm not a great builder, I'd love to learn more!

In addition, I am loving all the builds so far, and I can't wait for Westeros to be finished. So what's better than cooperating in that?

I love to interact with people, and I like to be around. I've a lot to learn on the building aspect, but I can be creative in terms of ideas. If I start experimenting, especially with some help, I think I can bring some new ideas onto the table!

Imgur Album:
Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Last edited:
Reactions: Batelgause

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Aristaeus!

In the future, be sure to re-read or glance over rules before submitting anything. (you should have 'you know nothing' written under 'Did you follow the application rules?') That being said, your application follows all other rule parameters.

Thank you for taking the time to apply. Lovely work on the apphouse. I'm not really seeing any issues with the exception of building in certain biomes. This poses a problem for future challenges because certain blocks are biome dependent and will change respectively. I hope this exercise was a useful tool to learn our server's style and building standard. For the ensuing challenge builds, you will be expected to build original houses of your own design that meet the style of the specified location on our server. You will be task with emulating certain elements and practices and combining them into a creation of your own. After each challenge, I will give some feedback.

For your first challenge I would like for you to be a medium sized, middle class house in the style of /warp hammertown. Please choose a profession of your choice that balances the class and include a yard that accommodates that profession.

If you haven't already, you can take a look at the Basic Building Guide for some more tips.

Good luck on your build challenge.
RavishMeRed

Aristaeus

Mummer
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Aristaeus!

In the future, be sure to re-read or glance over rules before submitting anything. (you should have 'you know nothing' written under 'Did you follow the application rules?') That being said, your application follows all other rule parameters.

Thank you for taking the time to apply. Lovely work on the apphouse. I'm not really seeing any issues with the exception of building in certain biomes. This poses a problem for future challenges because certain blocks are biome dependent and will change respectively. I hope this exercise was a useful tool to learn our server's style and building standard. For the ensuing challenge builds, you will be expected to build original houses of your own design that meet the style of the specified location on our server. You will be task with emulating certain elements and practices and combining them into a creation of your own. After each challenge, I will give some feedback.

For your first challenge I would like for you to be a medium sized, middle class house in the style of /warp hammertown. Please choose a profession of your choice that balances the class and include a yard that accommodates that profession.

If you haven't already, you can take a look at the Basic Building Guide for some more tips.

Good luck on your build challenge.
RavishMeRed
Hey there, RavishMeRed!

I did look over the rules, but admittedly just had missed that part. Oops!

I was not sure if the mountain biome was going to be an issue, because of the changing grass blocks. But it's good to know that it does.

I will take on your new challenge once I have some time, as I have to balance it with university. You can expect it either this week or next week, though!

Reactions: RavishMeRed