Completed Application for House Wells in the north

zanji

Herald
Ooook ...

so I changed a lot of things regarding the castle and the hill its located on. Arkil said, I should make a post here about that, so here it is.

(sry that the screenshot is a blurred)

Please remember that the hill aswell as the castle itself arent finished yet, so please dont pay attention to not so smooth areas, because ill fix them later :)

Reactions: Luk and SchmiedOlaf

zanji

Herald
So im currently wotking on the landscape and the vegitation etc. around the castle, but now I dont rly know if I can/should/am allowed to redo the forests (marked in red), because they seem pretty old and not really up to date, but they are directly next some settlements/build that will be built later. So I think they should be updated, but im not sure and wanted to ask the mods who approved my application fist.
:)

Screenshot_2020-02-07 WesterosCraft.jpg

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
The forest of Carci tall pines should be fine. It’s the worldpainter birch and pine forests that need fixing.

thecoddfish

Emissary
Staff member
Hey Zanji,

I'm sorry I cannot get in game to do an official post-approval - I have no access to a computer to do this from currently. Having said that, I trust Iwan's judgement and assessment of your project and am happy to sign off on it and allow you to move on.

Congratulations, and best of luck moving forward!