Approved House Costayne of Three Towers by ContraBlonde

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Hi CC,

Really enjoying the California vibes! As a fellow Californian, I agree that Westeros can only benefit from taking more explicit inspiration from the many beautiful regions up and down our coast.

Do you have any tests for more rural houses (i.e., those that wouldn't be flush with each other)? Additionally, if you're thinking of flower crops, it might be a fun idea to have a larger poppy (milk of the poppy) industry considering Three Towers's proximity to the Citadel. Based on what I can glean from Wikipedia, this should be nearly the perfect climate for such an industry.

Homiesucc

Envoy
Pronouns
she/her
what the fuck is tower of terror and why does it have a hamlet

Also, in regards to Carmel-by-the-sea, why would there be a village on the sea at all when they could just live further north and be relatively safer

Reactions: Finn01 and CDogz

starcat98

Envoy
Staff member
giphy.gif

I saw a few smaller scale house tests on your plot; not sure if those are your intended rural tests, but they look great regardless. Wouldn't hurt to add them in your app or post some pics here :).

Also, in regards to Carmel-by-the-sea, why would there be a village on the sea at all when they could just live further north and be relatively safe

By that logic there would be no coastal settlements anywhere in the history of civilization lol. Ironborn raids generally haven't been that omnipresent of an issue for several hundred years by this point anyway, so I think it's more so a historical issue than a current one

ContraBlonde

Prophet
I
Hi CC,

Really enjoying the California vibes! As a fellow Californian, I agree that Westeros can only benefit from taking more explicit inspiration from the many beautiful regions up and down our coast.

Do you have any tests for more rural houses (i.e., those that wouldn't be flush with each other)? Additionally, if you're thinking of flower crops, it might be a fun idea to have a larger poppy (milk of the poppy) industry considering Three Towers's proximity to the Citadel. Based on what I can glean from Wikipedia, this should be nearly the perfect climate for such an industry.
I do, I forgot to post them. I’ll post them in the thread

Reactions: CDogz and starcat98

ContraBlonde

Prophet
Hi CC,

Here are the houses you asked for

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-07-01 at 5.45.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-07-01 at 5.45.30 PM.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2024-07-01 at 5.45.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-07-01 at 5.45.36 PM.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2024-07-01 at 5.45.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-07-01 at 5.45.42 PM.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 21

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
what the fuck is tower of terror and why does it have a hamlet

Also, in regards to Carmel-by-the-sea, why would there be a village on the sea at all when they could just live further north and be relatively safer
Hollywood, 1939. Amidst the glitz and the glitter of a bustling young movie town at the height of its golden age, the Hollywood Tower Hotel was a star in its own right. A beacon for the show business elite. Now, something is about to happen that will change all that.

The time is now, on an evening very much like the one we have just witnessed. Tonight's story in The Twilight Zone is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is a maintenance service elevator, still in operation, waiting for you. We invite you, if you dare, to step aboard because in tonight's episode you are the star. And this elevator travels directly to . . . The Twilight Zone.

If you don't include a empty elevator shaft Contra, you've failed us. I use to reride it over and over again during Fantasmic while I was a CM.