Twin_Bro

Bard
What is your Minecraft username?
Groot_Bro

What is your age?
21-24

In what country are you living?
Denmark

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
From a friend

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
What I liket the most is the fact that everything you dont think can happen, often will happen. By this i mean in terms of characters who we come to love as the storyline progresses, will suddenly die or disappear. Characters

What is your favorite build on our server?
Felwood... Kor_Bro (My actual brother) is threatening me to say this... But I have to admit he does a good job! However, I really love Highgarden as well!

Why do you want to join our server?
I love being creative and to build stuff. I've designed houses and built all kinds of stuff in SketchUp and AutoCad for quite a few years, while every now and then building stuff in minecraft. I also have a passion for the GoT/ASoIaF universe and being able to built the universe which we spent so much time learning about in the books and the tv-series would be amazing to take part in. While I'd be new to me to build with the Westeroscraft texture packs and methods, I believe I can bring a lot of experience with building in general as I've done so for many years. I've also observed my brother Kor_Bro build for many years and he has gives me feedback and ideas for a lot of stuff.

As you can see on the pictures below i first built a copy of the Apphouse build and next to it a slightly different version, built more or less with the same palette but a tad bigger, different shape and a bigger yard, just to get the feel of the blocks and how to use them.

2021-04-05_13.34.10.png2021-04-05_13.33.36.png2021-04-05_13.32.27.png2021-04-05_13.32.08.png2021-04-05_13.31.36.png2021-04-05_13.36.07.png2021-04-05_13.34.55.png2021-04-05_13.34.43.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, John Snow

Twin_Bro

Bard
I just realised It didn't get my whole response to what I like the most about GoT/ASoIaF, so here it is:

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
What I liket the most is the fact that everything you dont think can happen, often will happen. By this i mean in terms of characters who we come to love as the storyline progresses, will suddenly die or disappear. Characters will do the opposite of what we think they would do - I find this quite unique and fascinating. I also love characters like Arya Stark for her courage, independence and stubbornness. Tyrion Lannister for his wisdom and diplomacy and how an another wise disliked character can end up being one of the most likeable. And then of course... Dragons. I like dragons.

Reactions: Vinnie

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
MFW

Hey Groot_Bro, great to see you applying! I remember Kor mentioning once or twice in the past that you were interested in the project. Very nicely done with the apphouse; not seeing any issues there, and you even made a second house to prove your grasp on the style. Hopefully the process was helpful in familiarizing yourself with the Westeroscraft texture pack and building techniques.

For a challenge build, please make a middle-class house in the /warp Duskendale style, with a moderately sized yard. This is a more complex town style, so make sure to take your time exploring and studying the style. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!