Approved Redo Greenstone

Jeffjunior77

Printmaker
Hey,
I am appealing for Greenstone to be exempted from the No-Redo Rule under clause 1(c) - Abandoned Build Clause.

Greenstone is close to be done but never finished 100%.

I've decided to redo Greenstone because the current style doesn't match with the one I'm planning to go for. (the project will be heavily inspired by Eastern Europe architecture).

I'd also like to point out that the island in very overpopulated. ( there are alot of Houses on the small island what dont makes alot of sense.

I will redo the Tera with Sharper cliffs to the East and Stone beaches to the West. The Castle should be more massive and the hf`s on the Water should be more defensible.
Imo Greenstone has to defend hisself from the Pirat near east.
Also Jaime Called the Castle once "Greenshit". Rght now there isnt any Connection to this at the current island/Castle.

Last but not least, as the project has been abandoned for quite a while, most of the builds have gotten very outdated, and it would be really hard to update everything to our current standards.

Jeff

Last edited:

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Jeff,

This isn't an official response from the mod team about the appeal yet, but just a reminder that the way it works is that if an appeal is approved the project will be open for anyone to apply for it, it won't be reserved for the person that made the appeal.

Reactions: ContraBlonde

Jeffjunior77

Printmaker
Hey Ric,

thank u I didn’t know that.
I already started working on my app.
Lonmouth is on a good way to be done it gets progress every day. I planned to post my app when the appeal get accepted. And i would start working when lonmouth is done.

And if there is anyone else interested in greenstone message me!

Jeff

Last edited:
Reactions: Margaery_Tyrell

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Hey Ric,

thank u I didn’t know that.
I already started working on my app.
Lonmouth is on a good way to be done it gets progress every day. I planned to post my app when the appeal get accepted. And i would start working when lonmouth is done.

And if there is anyone else interested in greenstone message me!

Jeff
Hi Jeff,

You can appeal to redo a project whenever, but you will need to wait a week after finishing Lonmouth before you can post your app for Greenstone if/when the redo appeal is approved.

Reactions: Margaery_Tyrell