KL Remaster Progress Update - Read if you are District Leader.

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hi everyone,

It's about time we touch base to quickly see how we're tracking with all the Districts so we can confirm which ones are ready for approval/chugging along/need some help.

I've quickly copied out a list of all the Districts that appear to be in progress (let me know if I missed any). If you're the leader could you reply to this thread with a quick status update (1-2 lines is fine) and tag anyone you need something specific from. See my notes on 35 below as an example.

KL 1
KL 4
KL 5
KL 8 - almost done, only things left are 3 interiors, street details and a general review of everything. For the street style Seri actually made a guide on how to make our ones near /warp kl8, that works really well and is very similar to the one in the Street of Flour. There's also a version for "fancier" streets that we used, with an example right next to the guide.

KL 13

KL 14b - we are moving along nicely with the middle section of the district. Once this is compete we will likely move on with the western part and wait a bit with the eastern for someone to apply for the surrounding district

KL 16C - completed with the exception of a few WIP houses and streets. 14 is still in early early stages with plotting and street development.

KL 21/Dragon Square

KL 22 - KL22 is still in progress, there are a couple of finished houses (a northern part of the district). Anybody to build a tapestry manufacture? just pm me
KL 23B
KL 25

KL 27 - status is slow going, with not much progress atm

KL 31 - KL 31 is done but might need some updating as our stance on the Remaster has changed drastically over the past few months. I also think a few houses might have some feedback from Codd and others that hasn't been fully addressed, ill get on it soon.

KL 32 - Most builds are completed I think. I just want to go over everything and make adaptations to or redo plots where needed to make sure it looks and feels cohesive and up-to-date.

KL 35 - Essentially finished with a few points to fix, will need a full review to confirm consistency with the newer completed districts and approval. Please feel free to go through and add any constructive feedback.

KL 36

While we're here do we have a consensus on the road mix/style?

Cheers

Attachments

• 1633177701696.png
    1633177701696.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Nuggs and I have made a cobbled road design on the Street of Flour which we like. If there is a consensus on another design, we will change the street accordingly.

At 14b, we are moving along nicely with the middle section of the district. Once this is compete we will likely move on with the western part and wait a bit with the eastern for someone to apply for the surrounding districts.

Last edited:

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
16c has been completed with the exception of a few WIP houses and streets. 14 is still in early early stages with plotting and street development.

Reactions: CashBanks

Pixeld_

Poet
KL 32 here! Most builds are completed I think. I just want to go over everything and make adaptations to or redo plots where needed to make sure it looks and feels cohesive and up-to-date.

Anything you want to add Shymon ?

Scubooty

Bookbinder
KL 31 is done but might need some updating as our stance on the Remaster has changed drastically over the past few months. I also think a few houses might have some feedback from Codd and others that hasn't been fully addressed, ill get on it soon.

Desmera

Poet
KL22 is still in progress, there are a couple of finished houses (a northern part of the district). Anybody to build a tapestry manufacture? just pm me

Ric

Ser
Staff member
KL8 is almost done, only things left are 3 interiors, street details and a general review of everything. For the street style Seri actually made a guide on how to make our ones near /warp kl8, that works really well and is very similar to the one in the Street of Flour. There's also a version for "fancier" streets that we used, with an example right next to the guide.

Shymon

Lord Lannister
KL 32 here! Most builds are completed I think. I just want to go over everything and make adaptations to or redo plots where needed to make sure it looks and feels cohesive and up-to-date.

Anything you want to add Shymon ?
I agree, though I want to mention that two or three yards need to be decorated and some builds still have pending feedback, which I failed to deliver... Oh, roads and communications need to be updated aswell. That should be about it.
I'll try to find time at least for KL32.

Reactions: Pixeld_