Terraforming Terraforming Guide - Cliffs and Erosion

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
The tutorial says:

"EDIT: Be sure you are on a server that contains the following plugins: FAWE, FAVS and BetterBrushes!"

I looked up BetterBrushes, and it seems to just re-add the better versions of the Voxel erosion brushes that existed before the 1.11.2 update. This would be super useful, since the current erosion brushes suck ass (they're exactly identical to WE adjacency mask with different parameters anyways). However, it doesn't look like there's even a reliable download page for BetterBrushes anywhere.

Reactions: lemonbear

Kor_Bro

Envoy
The tutorial says:

"EDIT: Be sure you are on a server that contains the following plugins: FAWE, FAVS and BetterBrushes!"

I looked up BetterBrushes, and it seems to just re-add the better versions of the Voxel erosion brushes that existed before the 1.11.2 update. This would be super useful, since the current erosion brushes suck ass (they're exactly identical to WE adjacency mask with different parameters anyways). However, it doesn't look like there's even a reliable download page for BetterBrushes anywhere.
Made a post about this a while ago! https://forum.westeroscraft.com/threads/better-brushes.1526/
There should be a possible download link on that forum post, but I haven't managed to get it working yet.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Doubt we’ll have an easy time selling a sketchy mediafire link to Mike for one of our dependencies. If we can find source code anywhere, we might be able to reverse-engineer it.

Reactions: Kor_Bro