New profile posts

Hello everyone! As my probation period comes to an end, new things begin... College starts soon, expect my activity to drop for the weeks...
Emotione,
I have on monday july 16 send in my application to become a builder on westeroscraft. Today is that 8 days ago and by the application it said that if you haven't had a reaction in 7 days you should message a mod. So that the reason I send you a this message. I hope to hear from you.
Gijzenezer.
Emoticone11
Emoticone11
Hi Gijzenezer,

My sincerest apologies! I saw your application when you first submitted it, but I've been busy this week so it totally slipped my mind. I will respond to your application tonight.

Best,
Emote
Hey mate, I might be back for a bit starting next week. Do you have time on the 13th? I have the whole day and we could work on your forest/river at Bandallon.
Enah
Enah
I’m off, though I’ll be watching my parents house most of that week. But maybe they have my sister’s kids pc hooked up to use
Andy_Jones
Andy_Jones
Oh don't worry. Maybe just be sure to mark everything you want me to know, and maybe give me a few pictures as inspiration or some location on the server where you like the forest.
Hoii, I hate to bother just letting you know that Margaery_Tyrell, JackLaysEggs, Tobyey, jmcmarq, Javiv, and Boliiid should all be builder rank on the forum. I only posted to you cause Enah I think told me only you promote/demote. <3
Hello Emotione, I have been trying to get into WesterosCraft today and I have downloaded the launcher for Mac and the JDK. But every time I try and launch the launcher it says that I need either Java 7 or 8 (I have Java 10). How can I fix this problem?