New profile posts

аллилуя, теперь я не единственный русский
Homiesucc
Homiesucc
Это правда. Я беспокоюсь о случайном оскорблении американцев.
Petyr Baelish
Petyr Baelish
Я посмотрел твой дом в стиле даскендейл (я сам не строитель), короче, не советую использовать полки для книг. На сервере они практически запрещены, потому что в то время почти никто не читал. Возможно прокатит, если ты сделаешь описание дома и там скажешь, что это дом писца. Удачи с заявкой!
Homiesucc
Homiesucc
Это именно то, что я сделал, он имеет знак писца снаружи, но я не уверен, что другие функции писец действительно нуждается.
The swallow may fly south for the winter, yet these are not strangers to our lands?
Ric
Ric
Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?!
There was a spreadsheet with all finished and available projects, Endy said you are maintaining it. Do you have a link? Because I deleted the bookmark in Chrome :(
otty
otty
It hasn't been updated in a while since the addition/merge of it to the website and the Wiki.
Probably since July of this year.
zanji
zanji
ty
Hey ochuckles

I saw that you addapted the SEUS shader for westeroscraft! Awesome!
As I'm doindsome cinematics at the moment it would be a huge help if you could give me your adapted shader!
You can write me here or on discord.

cheers
- fluboss
Kul i made the house of the farmstead but i want you feedback on it. so i can change it and not make the same mistakes with the rest of the farmstead.
hey, Dutch i wanted to ask you something.
you are incharge of the map on the website and i wanted to ask if i could maybe make borders for most of the houses like you did with Kingslanding when you activate areas on the map. i find it very hard sometimes to know which hamlet belongs to which house so i think that would help.
Could you let me know what you think about that idea. Thank you and have a beautiful day.
DutchGuard
DutchGuard
That's a great suggestion Vickon, but it would be very difficult to accomplish. Many of the projects have very poorly defined borders, and it is sometimes hard to determine which hamlets or villages belong to which House. Hopefully one day we achieve this, but it will need to be a group effort. I am hoping that with current and future projects we can draw these borders. Expect a forum post on the matter soon!
Vickon_Greyjoy
Vickon_Greyjoy
ok that's fine just thought to bring it up because i found it confusing sometimes.
have a great day.
hey Des. i am a probation builder and i build a house of a farmer at Hagsmire1. i didnt do a yard because there was no mention of it.
so should i do the yard or not?
with kind regards Vickon.