New profile posts

Hello, I really like the server WesterosCraft and I would like to know if it's possible to be builder or to help for building
Thank you
Hey, I really like the server WesterosCraft and I would like to know if it's possible to be builder or to help for building
Thank you
I posted my first challenge build on the 6th of July, but I have still not received any feedback, etc. The instructions for the applications said that if there was no response within 5-7 days, I should contact a moderator. However, I understand that you guys are quite busy.
R
razpoutin
No worries, just wanted to make sure everything was okay!
Emoticone11
Emoticone11
Hey, so I looked at your app and I saw that Ark replied at first. Usually the same person who picks up the app does all the feedback/challenge builds. Ark can sometimes be a bit busy with his job though. I'll poke him and see if he can get to it soon.
R
razpoutin
Great, thanks a bunch!!
I posted my challange last thursday and i hope i can get some feedback. The instructions for applications sad that if there was no response within 5-7 days i should contact a moderator.
Emoticone11
Emoticone11
Hey jefi, I'm sorry for the delay! I've been swamped with work the last week and have been trying to deal with apps in the order that they're posted.

I'll get to it either tonight or tomorrow though, promise.
Reactions: jefi2
Hey Iwan, i need help. I'm trying to launch te game in the westeroscraft launcher on my Imac. But after 100% extracting it stops and won't launch the game. I think the launcher is too new for my Imac. Do you maybe have an older launcher for me that may work? If you could help me i'd be crateful!
Hey, I won't be available until late July. Please contact me via email if you have questions. I will try to finish my probie app.
"When in Crete... eh... do as the Cretans do." -Antony
GrayJedi
GrayJedi
Ωρε ενα απλικεισιον, ελα αντονυυ
  • Haha
Reactions: Antony
Antony
Antony
Ρε ανορθόγραφε, το όνομα μου γράφεται με ωμέγα, όχι με όμικρον, είναι Αντώνης :D.
GrayJedi
GrayJedi
ναι επειδή σκόπευα να είμαι κ ορθογραφικά σωστός ,όχι να πω τη μαλάκια μου :D:D:D
  • Haha
Reactions: Antony
Hello I came here to ask this I can have permission to redo the westerosblocks mods in 1.12.2.thanks
Starting a brand new multi-layered document for MMO. Will be made available on Google Docs through a shared link. Check back soon for link!!