New profile posts

Hey I recently applied for the building position and haven't heard anything since I submitted it, is there anything additional I need to do?
Hello everybody! I am back! Today will be my first day logging back for awhile! I am going to be around much more often now! Valar Morghulis
Hey I put in my builder application while ago ago and haven't heard back. I wasn't sure if there is anything else I need to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Vincent C.
heyyyyyyyyyy I got 2nd for the contest do I get a prize now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
geeberry
geeberry
message me your email my dude
I guess people like to read about the things that they want the most and experience the least. -Bernard Lowe (Jeffrey Wright) Westworld
Good afternoon,

Last Sunday-Monday I applied for builder on the forums. It may have been overlooked after the moderator edited it, I don't know and I'm not one to judge.
Anyways, I'd hope to hear from you or the others.

Sincerely,
Orion
Emoticone11
Emoticone11
Hey Myr,

Our apologies for the delay! The application mods have all had pretty tight schedules this week, combined with a number of apps.

One of us should respond ASAP though!

Best,
Emote
Hey everyone! Its been awhile since I've been able to get on, and I'm still not sure when I'll be able to! New campus jobs keep me here...