WH Application for Sewer Plant

AxelHoss

Mummer
Hi,

I would like to build the sewer plant in White Harbour!

I built a complete plant on my plot /warp AxelHoss feel free to visit it and give me Feedback!

The two reservoirs look different right now because I liked the idea that they build the right one first and then needed a second one for more capacity a few years later. If you dont like that Ill just make both of them the same in one of both style w/e fits better :) .

The Gate house is used from the workers to wash themselve, because that job is very dirty. Other than that they can open the Gates there and acces the Reservoirs to clean them when they are empty.

I think the storage is selfexplaining :) We got a lot of firewood here so they can heat those reservoirs all the time if they have too.

The two house at the street are the mess hall to the left with the sleeping room in the first floor and the cartworkshop on the right with a living area in the first floor.

I am happy about every feedback so just leave some melons or write me a comment here :)

I hope I got everything right from the plot description and you are pleased by my work.

Greetings AxelHoss

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Axel, style-wise everything looks pretty good to me! I think the main thing is I'd like to see though is the mechanism fleshed out a bit more, i.e. how the reservoirs connect to the flushing chamber, etc. However, I wasn't the one who planned the sewer systems in WH, so I'm going to pitch this to @Thamus_Knoward for a better description of how exactly everything's supposed to work. Here's some minor aesthetic feedback from me though:

- I think it looks better/makes more sense to have the reservoirs in the same style; I prefer the one with a flat top rather than the fake-gables.

- Make sure to replace the terrainset in the outside walls. Also, there were a couple spots where you had stone brick showing over dirt.

- For the fireplaces/furnaces, I'd try to just use stone or ash(mycelium) in the floor at the foot of it instead of pressure plates.

- Just a generic thing for this & future builds, when using the normal ladder block make sure to connect it all the way to the ground, since those are the ones you prop up against the wall, as opposed to rope ones or handholds.

Reactions: PoziPoisonDart

AxelHoss

Mummer
Hey Emotione,

thank you for your feedback ! Ill change those minor things and will take with Thamus about the connection :)

Glad you liked it :)

AxelHoss

Mummer
So I think I changed everything according to your feedback :) I also came up with a way to show how the reservoirs are connected to the flushinchamber, maybe you like it :) (I just changed it at one point) the green wool ist there just to stop the water because its very noisy when you work nearby ^^
Hopefully I saw every spot with that dirt and terrain issue but I think I did!

Thamus_Knoward

Shadowbinder
I had plotted 2 pipes for each reservoir at exactly the point where they're connected to the flushing chamber below. That's where'd still want the connections to be. For everything else I agree with emots comments!

AxelHoss

Mummer
They are exactly there But I Think i will do Them as i tried now so you can See the water Running down into the flushing

After that The Build is finished and ready to be fit in wh

AxelHoss

Mummer
As Thamus stepped down now as a Mod, I would like to ask you emot to carry on my app for the sewerplant.
I think its almost done the last thing to clearify is those pipelines to the flushing chamber.
I wont be able to come online today but maybe we see each other tomorrow and can talk about it shortly.

Greetz Axel

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Given that @Thamus_Knoward is the sewermaster at WH, I think given the circumstances his approval will still count as one of the two needed. I'll check it out when I come on later though!

AxelHoss

Mummer
I talked to him yesterday and he said that he probably cant approve it now anymore (officialy). But you are right I think is approval is necessary as he has the most knowledge about those sewers !