Westeroscraft Couchsurfing

Andy_Jones

Herald
Pronouns
he/him
So I met Emiel (Estoop) this evening in The Hague, and it really was a pleasure! We didn't take a picture as he had to run to get his train home, but you can expect that next time.

Feel free to offer a bed/couch/spot on your floor here. Also post if you are travelling somewhere, there might be a Wersteroscrafter nearby!

I live in Tasmania (see below for people who have no idea where that is), a place way down near Antarctica which is renowned for its wilderness, food and liquor. My house is 500m from a beach in one direction, the same from a rainforest in the other, and in the shadow of a great snow-capped mountain. I am always willing to host anyone who feels like seeing someplace different and can deal with my house full of scifi junk :)

mercator_classic_world_political_wall_mural_lg.png tasmania-national-parks-map.png

Rick

Mummer
Cool to see this thread reopened so quickly!

I've worked out a few aspects of where i want to go to during my journey next year:
Between the 28th of April 2018 and the 21st of July I'll be travelling around the world, following this not quite definitive route: Zürich -> Scandinavia* -> Reykjavík -> New York -> Los Angeles -> Australia -> New Zealand and back.

So if anyone's interested in meeting up let me know :) I'd definitely be up for it.
*In Scandinavia I'll be visiting one or two capitals, deciding where exactly to go at a later point.

-Rick

Last edited: