TurtleSnipesz Builder Application

TurtleSnipesz

Storyteller

Netherlands

I can't remember where or how, as it has been years since I first heard about Westeroscraft.

Everything from the Lord of the Rings universe

Game of Thrones
Clash of Kings
Storm of Swords
Feast for Crows
Dance of Dragons

Season 1
Season 2
Season 3
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7

In the books it's Bran, because his chapters (especially in the later books) reveal interesting background information and history that sort of explain the then current events. In the show it's Tyrion, because he is funny and witty.

Having been a builder for a long time, I have the right building skills, as well as experience with leading larger projects (Lowther, Condon, Acorn Hall, Stondedoor are the first that come to my mind). Furthermore I have been an editor too, therefore possessing the right editor skills.

I love building; castles, tiny villages, boats, bridges, everything. I like how everything I build on the server contributes to the bigger project, rather than just be individual creations. I also love asoiaf, so being part of buildings like winter fell and kings landing is awesome. I also know a lot of people on the server from my time as builder, so it'll be fun to contribute to their projects. I became inactive about a year and a half ago, because of real life stuff (school, amongst other things), but now that I find myself having more time, I'd like to get on the server and build again. In addition to that, I've seen that the style of building has changed quite significantly in my inactive years, so I'd like to give these new styles a shot too.

(Edit: To elaborate on my building; it is a small farmer's
house in the riverlands-willowwood style.)

YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW

Approved by Emotione11 on Mar 7, 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Turtle,

Good to see you back again! Your house looks great and perfectly up-to-standards. The only things are I'd make the roof a little bit less lumpy (not a huge deal though) and also would try to avoid placing wood stairs above doors/windows. Other than that, given that you didn't go inactive too long ago and your building is up to standards, I'm just gonna approve you to builder again.

Welcome back! :D