TheSwordOfTheEvening Builder Application

TheSwordOfTheEvening

Mummer

Germany

So I built for a very long time now (I built a lot with the Conquest Pack) and I had some medieval building projects with friends and so I came over Westeroscraft for inspiring myself.

Lord of the Rings/Hobbit

Game of Thrones

All of the above

It's nearly impossible to answer this question, because all the characters are described so well. But if I have to choose, it's probably Tyrion because of his knowledge, cleverness and speaking skill.

A huge amount of ambition and of course I hope my style of building.

So I've built in some many medieval building projects now. But none of this was very well organized. 4 months ago I started reading the first book and I instantly fell in love with the world of ice and fire. So I started watching the series and was even more in love with this world. Now I bought the Book 'A world of Ice and Fire' and while I was reading it, I remembered being often on this server 1/2 years ago. So I watched some videos and your style of building, your amount of skill AND your community really inspired me. And finding people who are as in love with this world as I am really made me happy. So I thougt, give it a try and yes, here I am.

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Last edited:

Andy_Jones

Herald
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Sword of the Evening, I can tell you are quite talented in building! The style of your house really reminds me of Conquest builds I've seen so far.

What I want you to do now, is travel around the server and take a look at and in houses at various locations. Take these for example:
KingsLanding, Whiteharbour, GrassyVale, Falwell, Bitterbridge, Sweetwillow.
Once you have a better understanding of these locations, go ahead and build one house in a style you can choose from any of the locations and post the pictures here. Good luck!

Reactions: Enah