Pronouns
he/him
What is your Minecraft username?
Teppichklopfer99

What is your age?
21-24

In what country are you living?
Switzerland

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Searched online

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
I like the setting of the books. Its very well written and everthing fits perfect together with the intrigues and complots.

What is your favorite build on our server?
I really like Winterfell and Kings Landing. I like how the build are exatly like in the books. As an example: the secret way through the prison in aegors high hill to the tower of the hand.

Why do you want to join our server?
I like to build medieval style and want to build in westeros and try out new styles of building. I'm very familier with WorldEdit and have some experience in large buildings.

2022-09-17_13.48.32.png2022-09-17_13.48.58.png2022-09-17_13.49.02.png2022-09-17_13.49.11.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, Jon Snow

Attachments

• 2022-09-17_13.48.05.jpg
    2022-09-17_13.48.05.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 2022-09-17_13.48.22.jpg
    2022-09-17_13.48.22.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 1
  • 2022-09-17_13.49.29.jpg
    2022-09-17_13.49.29.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 1

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hi Teppichklopfer,
Thanks for completing this application and great to see you've done some exploring of our server already.

Nice work with replicating the application house, as I hope you can tell we try to put as much detail and signs of life as we can into our houses. Hopefully through this application process you'll see how this approach is carried across our different projects and styles.

You're off to a good start and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make next. For your first challenge build, please make a Low Class Farmer's house in the style of /warp tarbeck and share screenshots of it in this thread (an easy way to do it is upload them imgur.com and share the link). Take note of commonalities between the houses (block mix, shape of roof, size of house, interior blocks, attic spaces, mezzanine platforms) and make a house that would fit into the Tarbeck town. It would be great if you could add a yard to it too.

If you haven't already, you can take a look at the Basic Building Guide for some more tips.

Please take your time to study the style in detail, and make sure to ask if you have any questions on the above feedback or the Tarbeck style.

Good luck!

Reactions: Jeffjunior77

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hey Teppichklopfer, thanks for completing this Tarbeck house.

On the whole you've done a really nice job, the shape, look and feel of the house is largely consistent with the Tarbeck style.

I don't have much feedback since you've address all the key points, I like the small details you've added to the interior of the house and the yard and things like the crops, wood chopping area and garden. I would probably just suggest making the yard perimeter wall a bit more square (we try to avoid making "bubble yards").
1664251527061.png

For your next challenge, please build a middle class professional house in the White Harbor style of /warp gullsgate (the general style in the sprawl outside the main city walls). Houses in large towns will usually have a profession on their on the ground floor and residence upstairs, take a look at the styleguide at the /warp oldstyleguides and the finished houses in the White Harbor area for inspiration, and give the house some kind of profession that would make sense in White Harbor (e.g. carpenter/cooper/blacksmith/boat builder, netmaker etc). Also note in the post which profession you go with.

Good luck!