Asa_Moto

Mummer
What is your Minecraft username?
Asa_Moto

What is your age?
25+

In what country are you living?
Belgium

Where did you first hear about WesterosCraft?
Don't Remember

What do you like the most about GoT/ASoIaF?
Nothing. I haven't watched the series and gave up reading the books after a couple of chapters. I'm not a fantasy man.

What is your favorite build on our server?
At the moment Highgarden.

Why do you want to join our server?
I am a returning player (formerly known as Arvatar & Flemishguard). I also served some years as Maester but then slowly forgot about the project. It's been approximately 7 years since I've played. One of my projects was Karhold, along with MrTXI. I don't think I'll organize projects but I want to build some casual houses for other people's projects.

Sorry for the Apphouse being on a flat world, I didn't read the line about it being in a natural environment.

2021-07-10_20.24.56.png2021-07-10_20.25.00.png2021-07-10_20.25.07.png2021-07-10_20.25.21.png2021-07-10_20.25.25.png

Did you follow the application rules?
You know nothing, John Snow

• Love
Reactions: Iwan

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hey Asa_Moto/Flem,

Welcome back man, it's always great to see some of the ancients returning to the server :)

Nice work with the apphouse, not really seeing any issues with it. Hope the exercise was helpful for getting you up to speed with the server's current building style. I'll give a few challenge builds from different locations to make sure you're fully up to speed; for each of these you should build an original house of your own design, in the style of that location. After each one I'll give some feedback.

For the first challenge build, please make a middle-class house in the style of /warp tortown. Let me know if you have any questions about anything. Good luck!