Withdrawn Sweetsister Redo Appeal by Jake and Ric

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
Hey people,

Ric_games and I are appealing for a redo of the island of Sweetsister under the clause that the build is not finished. There are markers for builds on the island, and a warp that has no build there (/warp Sunderland). Additionally, the island is out of canon, because the Belly of the Whale is meant to be inside the town, rather than outside. It is currently on the south coast of the island. An application is still in the works, and if this gets approved, I will temporarily drop Varner to pursue this project and then return to it afterwards. While we are applying for this together, I plan to start the work off and Ric can join in after the Isle of Faces is complete.

- Jake and Ric

Ric

Ser
Staff member
I would like to add that an additional reason for the redo appeal under the abandoned build clause (instead of an update or a separate project for the missing Sunderland castle) would be the clash between the current server standards and the ones had during the construction of Sisterton, both in terms of terraforming and house style. A redo allows for the whole island to be finished while having a consistent style.

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Not sure what the status of this appeal is, as it was never decided I will leave it as "under review." That is to say, a discussion still needs to be had about any future work to Sweetsister.

Also, to anyone that happens to be reading this, I have sorted all the appeals into their own sub-folder under Canon Projects. Please post future project appeals in this folder.

1685805797405.png

Ric

Ser
Staff member
As both me and Jake have decided to pursue different plans since this appeal was posted, I think it's fair to pause the discussions until interest for it rises again.