shootingdog121 Builder Application

shootingdog121

Mummer

Hungary

I was surfing on the web for Minecraft servers.

Yes. I like The Lord of The Rings and The Witcher.

Game of Thrones, Clash of Kings

Season 1, Season 2, Season 3, Season 4, Season 5, Season 6, Season 7

This sounds so basic, but my favorite character is Tyrion because I think he has the best evolution, but it also can be because I hadn't read all the books.

I think I'm good at little desing things.

Because I love GOT and I think this server is one of the best in Minecraft and I want to be a part of this.

https://imgur.com/a/NS9HAUu

"YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW"

Veggie

The Old Bear
Hi Shootingdog,

Apologies for not replying sooner to your earlier thread(s)-- you should wait longer once bumping, and the solution is never to delete your threads and create new ones.

My feedback is similar to my prior-- you haven't built a house in a style appropriate to our server.

Please take a closer look around before posting your next house, any style of your choosing.

Thanks,

V

shootingdog121

Mummer
I made this fishmonger city house:

Veggie

The Old Bear
Hi Shootingdog,

You've made a good enough start,

The exterior foundationally looks good, but there are some clumsy design choices such as the lack of a palette/mixture of blocks on the stone foundation. The daub patterning is a bit too jarring, maybe take a look around and see how it is used to imply internal structures.

The interior, again, is fine but not up to scratch for the server. Furnishing choices feel less like they portray practical furnishings found in a typical home, but rather that you're just trying to fill space.

Please build your next house challenge in the style found around Banefort.

Reactions: shootingdog121

shootingdog121

Mummer
Common house ( around Banefort):

Veggie

The Old Bear
Sorry Shootingdog,

I have just started a new job so am semi-afk whilst I get set up.

I think you've missed the mark here, the house is very flat and lacks detail. I'm not sure if because it's a tall building that would benefit from other houses around it, it looks like it sticks out on its own.

Some of your furnishing choices need work, plates of food on the floor, arrow-targets in rooms. This appears at first a poor house, however they've taken the time to have a delightfully manicured window box of grapes.

It just needs a little more work,

Give a Stoney Sept style house a go, and we'll re-assess things from there. Preferably one of the nicer style houses you can find there.

Thanks,

V

Reactions: shootingdog121