Scamander_Newt Builder Application

Scamander_Newt

Mummer

England

I can't exactly remember but, I think it might be from looking for ASOIAF buildings on youtube (for inspiration) then finding the Westeroscraft builds and going on to the Server

Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings

Game of Thrones

All of the above

It is very hard to pick just one, but I would pick Davos Seaworth, this is because no matter what, he is loyal without a fault and is respectful by how he climbed his ladder of power. I find his approach to problems with good reason and has experience from lots of different views.

I can bring a good vision for how the builds should look and a great ambition to make wonderful and magnificent builds.

I want to experience building on amazing projects that I love, and achieve things that might not be possible in single player.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/139072628@N05/albums/72157667556856439

YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW

Denied by Emotione11 on May 11, 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Just a tip for the future-you have daub/wattle and daub blocks which you should use instead of wool.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Hi Scamander_Newt,

Thanks for the application! Unfortunately, your house is not quite up to server standards. As Aerio pointed out above, make sure to use daub & wattle or plain daub for the walls instead of wool. Also, the roof should be pitched 45 degrees and shouldn't be as messy. The interiors seem a bit empty, and also make sure to avoid flat ceilings- use rafters (upside-down stairs) instead.

Before continuing, I would spend some time exploring King's Landing and other recent builds, and studying how we do the interiors and exteriors there. Also check out some warps such as /warp furnish for tips.

Once you've done that, please update your app with a house made in the style of King's Landing.

Best,
Emote

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Application rejected due to inactivity, please feel free to reapply and pick up where you left off in the future!