Abandoned Redding Update

Q_Lander

Mummer
Hi all, Redding is still being updated so here are some of the things that I'm doing to finish off the project based on the community feedback:
1. Replacing logs for the middle/lower class houses with external thin log/fence supports(but keeping stone bases), and fixing up the thatch, D&W, and decorations in and around houses.
2. Changing the support structures on the castle to appear less visually intrusive.
3. Finalising the vineyard and field outlines for W/E.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Q

Last edited:

Q_Lander

Mummer
Hi guys,
Each time the client has updated previously, I've had some trouble getting Java to work with, and even more trouble optimising it to remain stable (so I can actually stay in-game -Normally this would involve reinstalling both WC Client and Java and changing the pathways for both [I have two hard drives]).

As of the last update to Java (A few weeks ago) I can't even launch the launcher, so I guess I'm going to have to either work out whats up with my computer or find a way to fix the launcher, neither of which I really have the time to do anymore.

If anyone wants to take over the project and finish these last few things it would mean a lot. It wouldn't be too much work -just facade changes and some ELite things for fields. I would really glad to see it updated and the editing done.

Thanks all,
Q

Last edited: