Completed Project Application: House Rollingford by Andy

Andy_Jones

Herald
Pronouns
he/him
So I'm back now, and going to complete this project in the upcoming weeks. Here is a link to the old forum thread, in case someone is interested. I am just going to put the relativly (not) up to date map here, as you know, I like maps.
Unknown-3_1496390323.png
As Thamus stepped down as a moderator, I am in need of a new mod that wants to look after this project together with Tsar.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy_Jones

Herald
Pronouns
he/him
This project was approved on the 18th of June last year and 80% done by the 28th June, with a few plots and the forest update remaining. It took me almost 10 months to do that. To be honest, I was inactive or working somewhere else the whole time and just finished it the last 2 days. Now it's ready for postapproval!

I'm sorry for that @Elduwin & @Arkilstorm , but hope you still like the results and don't find castle or something else outdated by now. However be sure to give as much feedback as you like, as I'm especially bad at interiors. You can find many small details in the forest, but if you come across an ungrassed patch, wool or anything else, just tell me or just fix it.

Thanks to everyone who build at my project, with @Talpa being responsable for the great Hunting Manor.

Here a final overview:
RollingfordFertig.JPG

Elduwin

Skinchanger
Staff member
Hey Andy, this is another lovely project you made, and I post-approve it without any concerns :)
I indeed really liked the few details I managed to spot in the forests, I'm sure there are some others, but that's the interesting point of it :)

Also, taking a look at the old app on the old forum, it seems your previous approving mods were Tsar and Tham, so you'll need another mod to post-approve.

Reactions: Andy_Jones

Andy_Jones

Herald
Pronouns
he/him
That is very nice of you, thanks Elduwin!
Already fixed the riverbed that was still wool which you marked earlier :)

I think Ark took over for one of them, he should be my second Mod if I’m correct.