Completed Project Application : Glenmore

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
Alright, I've looked over everything and I'd like to say that I'm extremely pleased with what you've done! My only quarrel is the massive fields, any justification for this? Other wise POST-APPROVED

GrayJedi

Street Preacher
It felt like the surrounding lands had not enough production to sustain the region so theres that and the fact that there are a lot of ports in Glenmore so it was easy to export-import product.Thus the farmers were producing more than they needed in order to push it in the outer regions.Also as you can see most proffesions are farmers as the North is not fancy,therefore all these guys had to get work somewhere.Thats why there are big fields ,to have work for everyone. :p

Also we submitted the Wiki,is there anything else we have to do?

Wazgamer

Pronouns
they/them
Oh no I'm okay with fields being there, I just find how you've styled them weird, they're pretty massive instead of divided into smaller more maintainable fields.

Reactions: GrayJedi

GrayJedi

Street Preacher
Oh,thats just my idea of medieval fields in the location of the inspiration(Scotland).I always thought that central europe and the mediteranean had smaller ,cleaner and neat fields with variety but the northern parts of europe had larger,a bit unorganised fields.

Wazgamer

Pronouns
they/them
Well not entirely true, Scotland was very much similar, if not more established than a lot of central European states. When we look to how fields were harvested, it's much more efficient to split the land up into smaller areas so the crofters could harvest them in a quicker time. (I can further explain this if you want, but I believe it's self-explanatory to an extent) When we come to history, If you want your fields to look like Scottish ones, you should look at crofting That was traditional in the Highlands, and Islands (equivalent to where Glenmore is). Now the equivalent region of Glenmore in Scotland had very poor soil quality due to salt sprays from the Atlantic, however I'm gonna let this slip as I don't really feel it's too much of a big deal. Map of Scottish arable soil

GrayJedi

Street Preacher
Is there anything else that has to be done for the project or is it approved?(dont forget to list it completed on the list of available proj's plz :) )