Process Terminated: [Windows 10][java 1.8.0_131-b11][MC launcher 1.11.2/Pack Revision 3.4.17] [OPEN]

Should I give up and return to Runescape and never come back?

• No don't leave! You are the coolest person on the server!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You can't leave. You are about to be promoted to moderator and you are the best builder!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ben

Poet
[20:09:27] [main/FATAL] [FML]: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty.
[20:09:27] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty, your vanilla jar may be corrupt.
at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:170) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115) [launchwrapper.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty, your vanilla jar may be corrupt.
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.applyPatch(ClassPatchManager.java:112) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.getPatchedResource(ClassPatchManager.java:75) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.getFieldType(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:220) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.parseField(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:193) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.setup(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:162) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.FMLSanityChecker.injectData(FMLSanityChecker.java:189) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:165) ~[forge.jar:?]
... 2 more
Exception in thread "main" [20:09:27] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager$ExitTrappedException
[20:09:27] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager.checkPermission(FMLSecurityManager.java:49)
[20:09:27] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkExit(Unknown Source)
[20:09:27] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at java.lang.Runtime.exit(Unknown Source)
[20:09:27] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at java.lang.System.exit(Unknown Source)
[20:09:27] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:138)
[20:09:27] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[20:09:27.221] Minecraft process terminated

Hey dudes and dudettes,
I'm guessing there have been some updates since I last joined. I'm not able to join the server and have already tried the possible solutions...
  • Updating the launcher.
  • Deleting and re-downloading the launcher.
  • Allotting more memory to the launcher.
  • Crying.
If anyone can help out a poor soul, I would appreciate it. Thanks! x

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Have you tried deleting the "WesterosCraft" folder from Appdata as well as re-downloading the launcher?

If that doesn't work, I think @Enah had a similar problem, so maybe he can help.