Probation Tobyey

Tobyey

Bard
Hey Guys, this is my new probation thread on the new forums. Following you'll find the copyed and pasted old probation thread:

Hello everybody, back from holidays and with a new, working pc i am happy to announce, after discussing with my past and future probationleader wrmy, that i am gonna redo my probation now and will start building today.
I hope this time it'll work out and i'll be able to expand our team by myself.
Thanks for being such an awesome community and such good friends
Tobyey <3

So i built the first house of my new probation. It's located at 1946 56 -2660 and the nearest warp is Wolfsden.
I'd appreciate feedback from everybody who'd like to give some
173_6.png

Tobyey

WH house - Good start of your new probation! There were only two problems with this house. The bedrock roof was showing on the inside, which was fixed by simplifying the ceiling design and getting rid of excessive furniture which consisted of half doors that couldn't enable the roof to be covered. The other problem was that you had a laundry area next to your house, although the little square in front of it was labeled as a laundry area itself.
Wrmy

Hey Guys, second house is finished. Unfortunately it's a WH house, again, but so be it, i'll have to build 6 houses then
173_6.png
The Location is near /warp gullsgate at 2142 / 38 / -2131.
Tobyey

Tobyey

Bard
Hey everybody, yesterday and some days ago i finished two houses, one at uffvillage, -6167 / 65 / 17676, and one at bandallon, -8855 / 65 / 19920. Wrmy and everybody else, you are kindly invited to take a look and leave feedback.
Tobyey

Tobyey

Bard
Hey Guys, this week i built two houses at woodwrigth and durwelltown, the one at woodwright being /warp woodwright, -5917 / 37 / 19483 and the one at /warp durwelltown, -8326 / 47 / 15503. Here i invite you aswell to go, check it out and leave feedback, it's appreciated :D
Tobyey

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
We went through the houses and they were all good! The only problematic one was the Bandallon fisherman's one, so we redid some parts like the roof and the ceilings following Enah's wishes to make those parts fit in the Bandallon style.
Anyway, and finally... Congratulations!!! After months of despair, a builder at last :D