Completed Probation: RockRockAG

Rexstop15

Printmaker
Hello Alcalpella and welcome to the Westeroscraft Team!

I am Rex and I will be your probation leader for the upcoming weeks. I’m looking forward to seeing what you build! During your probation time I encourage you to try to complete as many builds as possible. I would like you to build at least 5 buildings in different locations. Try to build in all the regions (North, Vale, Riverlands, Crownlands, Stormlands, Westerlands, Reach & Dorne) in order to immerse yourself fully into the main different styles. Build both Low- and Middle-class houses, Rural and Urban, and even High-class ones if you manage to find any around. Build houses, shops, industry… really anything you come across and like.

When you finish a build you’ll have to post it here on the forums and I’ll go check it out to give you feedback. Feedback will be given either via melons or in-game if we manage to connect at the same time (you can always send me a message through discord). Please add the following information when posting your builds on your probation thread:

1. Build number [Ex: Probie Build #1]
2. /warp **** (closest warp to your build)
3. Coordinates xx/yy/zz

If you are having trouble finding a plot by yourself:

-Ask builders if they have any available.
-Check /warp build
-Look in the Dynmap for any plot markers

The probation period is usually a month, but if I don’t see you ready enough I’ll extend it. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, that’s how we learn! You can ask other builders or probies for help or advice if you need to (but don’t let them build in your place! Improvement only happens if you do it yourself.)

I hope you have fun during your probation period! Try to enjoy the process!

alcalpella

Bard
Pronouns
they/them
Hi Rex, great to be here!

1. Probie Build #1
2. /warp stonetown
3. Coordinates: 8275,841/40,0000/12484,455

Main thing I'm not sure about with this one is how aggressive to go with the weathering on the building, looking forward to your feedback.

alcalpella

Bard
Pronouns
they/them
1. Probie Build #4
2. /warp willum4
3. Coordinates: 637/39/17828

Worried the inside is a bit cramped, but given the building shape, not sure what else to do.

Reactions: Rexstop15

Rexstop15

Printmaker
We checked houses 8 and 9 today, no major issues either. Just look that the sides of blocks such as knives or spoons do not show, and do not over-use baskets and cobweb! Good job overall!
I want to informs mods that due to the lack of open plots in regions such as the North or Dorne I've allowed Rock to build houses in the styles of these regions on my plot.

Note: Houses 4,5,6 and 7 we also checked in-game in previous weeks, i forgot to post xd.

Reactions: alcalpella

alcalpella

Bard
Pronouns
they/them
1. Probie Build #10
2. /warp ashbrookmill
3. 724/37/13875

We already went over this one in-game but should post it here anyways!w

1/ Probie Build #11
2. /warp rexstop
3. 89/154/3946