Probation: polopolo

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
We checked the first two, both approved! You had misinterpreted the wanted style for the second house though, so just be a bit more careful about that in the future.
(The house was fixed.)

Reactions: polopolo

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
Checked the Risley, WH and mistham houses, all were good except for some areas were a bit empty. We fixed that by adding thatch carpets and some mud, fallen leaves and plants in the yards. The WH house had some difficulties with the diagonal ceiling - we changed made it simpler.

Reactions: polopolo

polopolo

Storyteller
As the sept needed a test before building, JackPlays modified the interiors with me (mostly downgrading the level of wealth to something more appropriate) and a slight change to the gradient.

Sept and graveyard
-7094 / 55 / 14909
/warp conkham1

Reactions: EarlNosyGarlic

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
Hey Polo, while I checked your remaining houses and approve them, I was wondering why haven't you been on for some time (last time I was one, it said you were last seen 20 days ago, if I remember correctly).
Is everything ok?
Nonetheless, your probation is over, good job!

polopolo

Storyteller
Hey Dragon,

As I said in my application, I am at a boarding school and I can't join the server on the school's Wifi. To be honest it may be a good thing, as I am in my final year of my A-Levels. This is why I wasn't sure to apply and why you have seen me on and off for the last year. So as I'm staying for half-term here, I will be back for Easter. But I won't be very active until this summer, if I'm not off somewhere, as revision is key.

I'm sorry I forgot to tell you when I left. I am still watching the forum from time to time, so I can see the projects evolve.

Thanks for being my probation leader and approving it.

See ya,

Reactions: SeapunkPeaches