Probation: Mayflumes

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Mayflumes I think you're setting a new record for number of probation builds. 35 by my count, or 700% of what we require for probation.
Can we clone you?

Last edited:

Mayflumes

Poet
I've actually built 43 tents for Otty so the count is actually 66 builds, but thats only if you count tents as a full build. But thanks anyways dutch! I'll ask amm about an immersion build, but I'm not sure I have a place in mind for one, maybe something in the dornish deserts or far north. I'll give it some thought though.

• Haha
Reactions: DutchGuard

Mayflumes

Poet
I built two barns in the /warp highgarden sprawl one for a plum orchard and another for sheep
XYZ -4297 / 50 / 18555
XYZ -4218 / 47 / 18501

Mayflumes

Poet
Did the Interiors of two houses at /warp woodwright one was a dredger and the other a boat builder
XYZ -6000 / 35 / 19441
XYZ -5956 / 34 / 19426

JohanKR850

Royal Messenger
Since Amm has been busy, i took over here, after request by Luk.

Wow May after going through your insane amount of houses with you, im happy to welcome you to the team. You have been a pretty solid builder and a highly productive one of the kind. We will always have use of men of your metal. If ever you need anything just come to me!

Next up for your journey here you could move on to do minis and immersion build read more here https://westeroscraft.com/wiki/guides/general-building-guidelines

Good luck! and have fun!

• Love
Reactions: Mayflumes and Ric

Mayflumes

Poet
Thank you Ammika and Johan, wish you both the best. Thanks to everyone else who helped me on along the way, theres too many to name.
I'll see you guys in Westeros!