Completed Probation: Maewyn

Maewyn

Bard
Pronouns
he/him
Hey, I built my first house!
It's a fisherman's house in -2620/53/26341, inside a fishing hamlet.
The nearest warp is /warp ladybright

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Maewyn, congrats on being approved! Always good to increase the population of portuguese speaking people here ;)

I'm going to be your probation leader for the following month. Just to remind you, the probation lasts for one month, during which you have to build at least 5 houses in 5 different places. I'll go over these houses and any others you build with you and if at the end of the period I judge you ready I'll promote you to full builder. I generally prefer to give feedback directly to you, but I may leave it at the house itself or post here in the thread if necessary.

Good luck! :)

Maewyn

Bard
Pronouns
he/him
I finished my 2nd build, it's a farmer's house!
The coordinates are 248/51/14136.
I got nice tips and suggestions by Batel and Jeff (i think it was Jeff?) too, so thank you all for the help!

Maewyn

Bard
Pronouns
he/him
3rd building done, it's a herdsman's house in the Eastwatch!
The coordinates are -3971 80 11462.
Ps: it was only the family lodgings, not the herdsman workplace ^-^

Reactions: Die Wursttheke

Maewyn

Bard
Pronouns
he/him
I also made my 4th build, it's a potter's house and workplace in the Westerlands.
The coordinates are -3986 68 11464!
The nearest castle near it is Deepden.

Maewyn

Bard
Pronouns
he/him
Just finished my 5th house, a farmer's house in Antlers!
The coordinates are 4133 45 10282.
Nearest warp is /warp antlers! C:

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Mae!

Your probation month passed already. You showed a lot of potential right from the start and also a good eye for design of both interiors and exteriors. I think by now you are more than ready to learn more from working as a full builder. That being said, consider yourself approved :)

Next time you're online remember to ask a mod to promote you. It might be useful to check the General Building Guidelines page in the wiki. As a full builder you are able now to apply for minis and, after that, immersions and full-projects.

Congrats and welcome to the team! :D