Probation: Knights_of_Ikke

Boliiid

Storyteller
Hey Ikke! Sorry for the delay!

I have gone through 5 of your houses on 5 different locations & here comes the highlight of the wonderful feedback.

House 1. (Keathhamlet 1) We are of to a really strong start! You followed the style of the project with ease, this one was clearly no challenge for you. Minor details and issues that was discussed in-game, such as missing shutters for the windows, ropes on firewood etc... but no major problems at all really nice work on this one!

House 2. (Abroseham 2) Another good house, this one was a bit bigger and proved more of a challenge but you still came out strong from this one! A bit messy interiors,

House 3. (Manderside) A tavern in the reach, you did a good job this time with the interiors, nothing messy, no random blocks placed in weird spots. Weird rooms on the 2nd floor tho, 2 block big with a bed cramped in them only works if you live under a staircase and your name is Harry Potter. Try having fewer rooms in general, better with 2 normal sized ones rather than 3 tiny ones. We also went over the rafters and improved upon them. The yard was excellent and really high quality with a nice hand-made tree.

House 4. (WH sprawl) A hunter with family, it showed that you spent alot of time on this one and it was good in general but once again you had to many rooms for such a house, we ended up redoing the entire interiors (except the kitchen that was great, we just moved it a bit) together and i showed you how to plan out your interiors before building and i showed you different ways to do beds/tables for you in order to increase variation. We also went over the rafters alot, and i can say with certainty this guy is an expert on them by now. Really solid exterior with nice gradient (made minor tweaks to it and showed how to improve it slightly in the future), Once again you nailed the roof!

House 5. (Wull) A great house, we made minor changes to the interiors but nothing to say about it other than the rafters that we already had talked about extensively in game. Exteriors good aswell, was a dirt block showing that we took care of that looked a bit odd but nothing else, really good job on this one aswell!

Ikke is a really solid builder that now knows his way around houses now. To summarize here is what to keep in mind in the future: Try planning out your interiors before you start building, it´s easiest to start with the fireplace, bedroom and stairs and the rest will come along after that. We have talked extensively about rafters ingame and you showed me that you know your way around them now. Try working a bit on your gradients, they can be very tricky and tedious but practice makes perfect and you are already well on your way to master them!
I am now confident that you are ready to take on the mantle as a full builder and i will let the mods know that your probation went very well. I´m confident that you will contribute greatly to our server, Welcome aboard! :D

Regards
~Bol