Probation: Grymalk1n

grymalkin

Storyteller
Probie Build #16
Note: Not a house, but Iwan said I could list this on my probation thread. Lumber camp. I did all the plotting myself as well.

(-4200, -1813)
Lumber camp that's been around for decades and is utilized by nearby villages. Includes sawpit, stumps, small camp area, log piles, plank piles, firewood storage and an uncovered pile of firewood, a pen for donkeys and mules, and a stable.

Hey
Today your probation went over it’s 1 month period and i think you’ve shown adequate skill to be set loose on our world as a full builder. I hope you liked probation. I certainly liked you as my first ever probie.

So what next? That’s up to you. If you want to start a personal project, you’ll first have to do two mini projects (hamlets and/or holdfasts). Although i’d advice you to do more than 2, so you really learn how to plot well. I did 5 minis before taking up a project. A project is a great way to continue learning but on your own. However you don’t have to do a project. Some people never pick one up and are one of the biggest contributers to our server.

On a finishing note, pls think about my final advise. If you have any questions you can still always ask me anything. I’ll come look from time to time. You were a great first probie and i’m looking forward to see what you’ll do in the future.

You have my seal of approval:p.

-Endy

grymalkin

Storyteller
Thank you so much Endy! You were a fantastic probie leader, and I learned a lot ( And you have saved all of my future daub and wattle walls from disaster :D).

Reactions: HalfCat