Hawthorne tithe barn:

x: -1768
Y: 45
Z: 13021

Kings Gate Livestock barn:

X: 2236
Y:40
Z: 13336

I actually moved to a different house a couple of weeks ago and was busy with that. I finally got Internet at my new place this past weekend and will be building in game once again.

GangstaCat

Mummer
I've been super busy catching up with my painting class in the last couple of weeks and haven't had a chance to get on.

_Benja

Street Preacher
I'd be happy to take another probie up if Gangstas not taken :p If I recall correctly though, Gangsta had a previous forum thread that might've had an assigned leader.

Reactions: Elduwin

_Benja

Street Preacher
Alrighty! I'll get to working on your houses Gangsta :)
Edit: Tomorrow. Sorry :c been quite a long day

Last edited:

_Benja

Street Preacher
Hawthorne Tithe Barn: I see nothing wrong with this house and the project leaders appear to approve as well. Good work!

Kings Gate Livestock Barn: I just have a few things to point out here..
  • I would add a door to the front entryway (would give a little added security, as of now anyone can run in and out)
  • I suggest adding a loft that would store feed and other supplies used for the animals. Given that this is a communal space the current room for storage seems too minimal to sustain the livestock (if there were to be an abundance).
  • I'm unsure if the yard that is to the side of your barn is included in the build, but I would check and if so, please finish this :)
Otherwise great work! I'll get to more of your houses soon

Reactions: Elduwin

Elduwin

Skinchanger
Staff member
Hey Gangstacat, I reviewed your last houses, they all look good and up to our standards, I therefore promote you to full builder! Welcome to the team :)

Reactions: Emoticone11