Completed Probation: Finn01_

F

FD001__

It's been almost a month and from looking around, I know you've made a lot more buildings than the 24 you have posted so far. You are very good at nailing the style of wherever you build and it's starting to get hard distinguishing your houses from more experienced builders' houses.
There are few minor issues with your builds, but these you should be able to spot yourself. Just remember to think about how real life stuff looks and whether something makes sense (Like, don't have ladders going through rafters :p). Also remember to put yourself in the mindset of the inhabitant. If you choose to have a ladder going up to a loft, there should probably not be huge crates or heavy stuff up on the loft. If you can do this, your builds will be perfect.

I am confident in your skills as a builder, and rather to have you wait a few days just to say it's been a full month, I'd rather just congratulate you on your promotion to a full builder now, since you have already convinced me :)

Ask a mod ingame to promote you. Remember that I will always keep an eye out for you, so don't fuck it up :p
Thanks man! Been a great time so far!