Probation: BalrogSlayer

BalrogSlayer2

Mummer
16 and a half (did the interior) /warp hawthornefarm1
coords: -1577 45 13081
did the interior walls and furnishing with lemonbear's walkthrough

_Simbaa

Printmaker
wullvillage2 house: (talked about all of these houses ingame, here are the highlights)
-less snow around the chimney
-gradient could use bit more mixing up
-add some gravel
-have some firewood indoors, snow is wet
-otherwise good job
sheepgate
-furniture tweaks
-do not use double furnace as a fireplace
-fire hazard
Keath houses:
- some tweaks i would change, despite being it the build style but... whatever
-please do not use sacks veggie patches
- connect the houses to the road
-have the hay pile more organized and smoother
-use candles as a light source in lower class houses
otherwise good job
Hawthorne farm:
- you furnished it well, few minor issues were not on your part if i assume correctly
Keath town house:
-all good
ConckHam house:
-Adress the melons and it will be fine

_Simbaa

Printmaker
Hello Balrog, I have noticed you havent been online in a while, are you still interested in becoming a westeroscraft builder?

BalrogSlayer2

Mummer
Sorry guys, I meant to tell you, you can remove my builder application, I got shipped out for the Air force and wont be back for a long time. I love doing this but i can't actually get on at all for 6-8 months. It was fun and maybe i'll apply again one day, but right now it wont be possible for me to continue.

Reactions: Iwan

BalrogSlayer2

Mummer
Hey there! So I am back home now, I'll be able to play a bit, I doubt i'll be productive as I was before, but I am playing. I want to get back into the groove of things but I am rusty for sure.

I did attempt a small house, but it most definitely has a few issues, but I can't remember what I need to do to keep up to standards. Please be harsh as always, I need to improve so I love getting feedback. Thanks and I look forward to building more!
27th House: /warp wullvillage1
Coords: -2098, 45, -12767